The Musha Gundam Mk-II is SD Sengokuden's variant of the Musha Gundam
Musha Shichinin Shuu Hen and Dynasty Warriors Gundam. The SD version is designed by Koichi Yamato and the Craft dan rep by Yasui Hisashi while the Dynasty Warriors Gundam version is designed by Hajime Katoki. He is voiced by Kohei Fukuhara.
Considered the brother unit of the Musha Gundam, the Musha Gundam Mk-II is a uniquely designed Mobile Suit covered in samurai armor, sporting a pair of giant swords and two horns on its helmet. Discovered alongside the Musha Gundam on a strange asteroid, the origins of this MS still remain mysterious today. The unit has the same performance and abilities as the original Musha Gundam, except weapons and attacks.
- Venus Drive
Special device that increases the performance of the device if used by a pilot.
- Shoryumaru Gun: The Shoryumaru Gun is a special hand-held beam rifle that can fire beam-type shots. Unlike the Musha Gundam's Tanegashima rifle, the rifle more closely resembles the RX-78-2 Gundam's beam rifle.
- Kotetsumaru Katana: This sword is the default melee weapon, stored in its sheath, the Kotetsumaru is used to cut enemies in one hit. Unlike beam sabers, it does not require a lot of energy to use. Two of these swords were equipped on the unit.
- Senkoumaru Naginata: A Naginata type weapon, stored on its back, it is a long spear that is wielded with both hands.
Did you know?
- The Chinese version of the MG 1/100 kit comes with special decals, available only for the Chinese version.
- The Musha Gundam Mk-II Venus Drive is likely a reference to his final wish, in his Original Mode in Dynasty Warriors Gundam Special where he wants his pilot to be female before his program is shut down.